Friday, May 14, 2010

an accopmlishment

For the longest time I have ogled photographs of people who are clearly outside yet are seemingly standing before a blown out white background. You know the type. Pure geniuses, that's who. I love the way the subject pops and the big sky background seems to go on forever until it blurs out completely. I happened to be in sunny Santa Cruz last weekend and had the energy to haul out my actual fancy, real-life camera instead of depending on my cell phone camera with the very funky photo application and hey! I did it. One more thing to cross off the list of mad skills to acquire. I truly don't think I've been this proud of myself in a long time. Straight out of the camera, people! Now ask me if I can figure out doing it again? maybe. just maybe...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home